Please read the following carefully:
• That I am participating in the yoga classes, various fitness activities, health programs or workshops offered by Bodhi Tree Yoga & Wellness Studio (BT) during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I realize that these activities require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
• I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in activities mentioned above. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the yoga classes, fitness activities, health programs or workshops.
• In consideration of being permitted to participate in the above mentioned activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
• In further consideration of being permitted to participate in above mentioned activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against BT, its officers, directors, employees or instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
• I understand that from time to time during classes, I may receive hands-on adjustments from instructors to correct position and/or alignment. If I do not want physical adjustments, I will inform the instructor at each class I attend. I do not want to receive such adjustments, or an adjustment has gone too far, I will advise the instructor at that time.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. I voluntarily agree to the terms and condition above. If you are between the ages of 16-18, you will need a parental consent form to be signed before attending your first class.
And sign in the box below:
must be signed